Building on the popular patented Gyre cross-flow technology, ReefWave pumps are a refined pump design offering smart control features, powerful, nearly silent gyre flow, and easy maintenance that fans of gyre pumps will love.
- Cross-flow technology wave pump for a gentle, evenly distributed flow
- Silent and energy efficient Sine-Wave DC control motor
- 5 programmable wave patterns with unique Forward/Reverse/Alternating flow modes
- Easy assembly/disassembly for maintenance
- Dedicated Wi-Fi controller for each pump
- Synchronize multiple pumps of different sizes
- ReefBeat App for easy set-up, operation, monitoring and notifications
ReefWave pumps provide optimal flow for corals in a wide range of reefscapes, regardless of their position in your aquarium.The combination of an advanced, smooth running and energy efficient sine-wave motor drive, with superior vibration damping mounts and dual bearings on all models, make ReefWave a nearly silent pulsing wave pump.
Each ReefWave pump can be controlled via the included controller module, or you can access your pumps through Red Sea's ReefBeat app via the built-in WiFi.
Download the ReefBeat App:
- Recommended Aquarium Size: 3 to 6 FT
- Max Flow: 3960 GPH
- Max Glass Thickness: 3/4"
- Powerhead Dimensions: 12.4"L x 3.2"W x 2"H
- Max Power Consumption: 45 Watts
- Cord Length: 10 FT
- ReefWave 45 Pump Assembly w/Magnetic Mounts
- ReefWave 45 Controller w/Mounting Bracket
- Power Supply
|Product Name||ReefWave 45 Pump with Controller (3960 GPH) - Red Sea|
|Gallons Per Hour||Over 3000 GPH|