Shipping & DOA Policy
- Shipping will take place on Monday, Tuesdays, Wednesday and Thursdays for next day delivery. We don't ship on Friday or weekend.
- Livestock Shipping is only available for orders over $100 (minimum to be shipped)
- NOTE: Pick up is available in Bellevue, WA for those willing to travel. In order to schedule a pick up order, please contact Seattle Corals directly by phone or email with your order information, as well as desired pick up day/time.
- We ship FedEx priority overnight (livestock will arrive the next day AM to your door)
- We will not ship until we confirm the date and information with you
- We do not require signature for delivery.
- Washington State, Oregon qualify for $19.99 flat rate shipping.
- Flat Rate $39.99 shipping on all other states
- At the moment we do not ship out of USA or to Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico.
- Shipping fee for Auction items are the same as online and you can combine auction items with your online items, you should contact us and let us know.
DOA caused by shipping carrier will not be covered under our DOA policy.
We guarantee all of our items to arrive alive. If, for some reason, an item does not arrive alive, you must contact us via email, with detailed pictures of the item within two hours of the package arrival. We do not require any signature, be sure to be present when you package will arrive. If you DOA request was approved, you would get issued store credit or replacement.
- **In case of DOA (livestock arriving deceased or dead on arrival), please follow these steps closely to ensure that you can be compensated for the loss.
- Take a clear picture of dead livestock within 2 hours of posted delivery time and send to firstname.lastname@example.org with your information. Please do not throw away the dead livestock received as we may ask you to shipit back to us.
- Not following any of the steps can void your claim entirely.
- Guarantee is void if you refuse delivery of your order, or if no one is available to receive the package. Or package was not picked up from your FeDEx facility in a timely manner.
- Once we receive the photos , and we receive the deceased coral (if applicable) we will issue you store credit.
- Seattle Corals do not gives refunds; we only give credit towards future orders.
- Store credit can not be applied to shipping fees.
- Shipping costs will not be refunded or credited due to DOA corals
- Store Credit will Expire in 1 year after the issue date.